I'm Sam. Most days you can find me chasing my two sons around in leggings and a messy bun. I'm mostly known for my love of coffee and travel. People often refer to me as a baby sleep whisperer.
I love serving the world by educating and empowering families to get healthy sleep and happy bedtimes. The things I'm most passionate in life are my family, travel, and did I mention - coffee!
I work with parents who are exhausted and need help teaching their children to sleep independently. I serve families who are struggling to figure out what to do next when it comes to their child's sleep habits. I'm lucky to give them the tools they need to set up an exceptional foundation for healthy sleep.
When I'm not busy working on sleep plans, you can catch me reading, going for a hike, or planning our next family vacation.
If you're dying to hear more, here are 5 things you might not know about me:
1) I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker - so I received a Master's Degree in Social Work and over 3,000 hours of training and supervision post-graduate degree. I also got my sleep consulting certification at IPSP, which is like the Harvard of online sleep consulting.
2) I taught Social Welfare Policy classes for a junior college.
3) I'm horrible at remembering numbers and doing math. I have to write down anything number-related so I don't forget!
4) My husband and I named our boys after each of our grandpas!
5) I am a sucker for online courses and YouTube tutorials. I absolutely love learning new things!
She is a member of the International Association of Child Sleep Consultants and the National Association of Social Workers.